CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

agh. its gonna be terrible thursday!

i woke up with damnnnn bad cramps. and backache. im getting old. check!
im still sleeeeepy from the beer i had last night.
my cousin just texted me to tell me that shes going to her office early today. so she can give me a lift. i could have slept for another 30 minutes.... but now, my hair is wet.
i cant sleep when im in the car later. its rude.
i cannot find the remote control for the set.

ok. reasons why it could be terrific thursday!

im meeting goodoldfriends for dinner later.
im gonna be alone in the office till noon.
im meeting goodoldfriends for dinner later.
friend from landofIT is coming back in a couple of months! party!!

food is evil!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home